Monday, February 02, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--February 2, 2009


The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, February 2, 2009

Outside my window...
Snow is melting! All the icicles are gone, and I can see greenish-brown grass again! The sky is a lovely blue.

I am thinking...
that I can't wait for rehearsal!

I am thankful for...
music and theater

From the kitchen...
Nigella Lawson's onion and potato hash. new recipe.

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, daily Bible reading, rosary

I am wearing...
a yellow baby cable knit sweater (in honor of the Steelers), chocolate brown cords, brown socks.

I am creating...
more Essie. :) In act II.

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and have fun with this show.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Weekly Home Blessing Hour

I am going...
work out hard today!

I am reading...
The Iliad; Bleak House (yup, it's back); Far from the Madding Crowd (Thomas Hardy--part of the Thomas Hardy reading project)

I am hoping...
for a full week of good rehearsal!

I am hearing...
The Parade soundtrack. Again. :)

Around the house...
vacuuming, cleaning, etc.

One of my favorite things...
the Steelers. :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tuesday: Act II--"Where Will You Stand When The Flood Comes?"
Wednesday: Act II--Finale
Thursday: Run Act II

No comments: