Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--February 16,2009



The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, February 16, 2009

Outside my window...
Sort of cloudy, with a weird snow pattern. It's like it snowed, but then it didn't want to stick around. Weird.

I am thinking...
there is a lot to do today.

I am thankful for...
my friends.

From the kitchen...
Brioche and coffee for breakfast.

To live the liturgy...
I'm going to try to read my bible. Been in sort of a prayer rut lately. Not enjoyable.

I am wearing...
A purple camisole and pj pants.

I am creating...
an organized and beautiful home.

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy today!

Bringing beauty to my home ...
a clean kitchen table. This is an accomplishment.

I am going...
to have lunch with Karen and Paige; Act II rehearsal.

I am reading...
The Iliad; Team of Rivals

I am hoping...
for a full week of good rehearsal!

I am hearing...
The Parade soundtrack. Again. :)

Around the house...
vacuuming

One of my favorite things...
The Jane Austen sign my mom got me for valentine's day--it says "There is nothing like staying home for real comfort" (from Emma)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tuesday: Act II
Wednesday: Complete run through
Thursday: Run through
Friday: "Turandot" (Opera Columbus)
Saturday: Richelle's 26th birthday dinner at Marcella's in the Short North

No comments: