Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Failure! (and 9 DAYS LEFT!)

I cannot knit.
It's just not in me.
I can get that first stitch, but after that...
Nothing.

PLEASE HELP! I don't want to be a failure at knitting!!!!

(It seems like every other girl in Parade can knit. And I can't.)

With real Parade notes:
--I saw my costume. It is a pretty dark blue skirt (sort of royal blue?), with a white blouse with fun ruffling. I also have button boots, thanks to Abby ($5!). We were nude hose with our costumes. We may have hats and gloves, too. For the Governor's Tea Dance, I will have a blue sash around my waist. My skirt hits a little below the knee, but Rachel (our costume Queen) said she might take it up a bit more.
--We ran the Trial Scene and "Where Will You Stand?" with scene changes. "Where" is about a B, B- right now. It's getting there.
--Costume parade tomorrow for Jen and Frank, and then publicity pictures! Yay!!!

2 comments:

MrsKruse said...

I tried to learn how to crochet.

I was NOT successful. Most people consider it to be stress relief, but I found it stressful. And the more stressed I got, the tighter my stitches were.

Maybe when I'm older I'll try again...

Emily said...

Oh, it made me SO ANGRY!!! I was ready to throw the needles!
I don't know what my problem is...