Monday, October 20, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




(with some editions from Elizabeth)

For MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2008

Outside My Window...
The sun is setting, and the trees' few remaining leaves are golden and green. 

I am thinking...
that I need to get out of this funk. 

I am thankful for...
my friends. 

From the kitchen...
spaghetti

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, Rosary, daily Bible reading.

I am wearing...
an orange ("pumpkin", technically) sweater and brown checked pants. 

I am creating...
not a whole lot. Need to work on that.

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and realize that everything's OK. 

Bringing beauty to my home ...
digging out the apartment after a crazy weekend. 

I am going...
to try to be positive. 

I am reading...
Truth and Tolerance (B XVI); The Kreutzer Sonata and Other Stories (Tolstoy), Pride and Prejudice, and just finished Five for Sorrow, Ten for Joy. 

I am hoping...
for good news. 

I am hearing...
the clock ticking. 

Around the house...
Vacuuming. 

One of my favorite things...
reading.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tuesday: Secret Lives of Bees
Wednesday: choir
Thursday: ballet class, lab work at lunch
Sunday: Faith Sharing Group

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
(see next post!)


No comments: