Monday, October 06, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



(with some editions from Elizabeth)

For MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2008

Outside My Window...
Pale blue skies, and the leaves on the trees are slowly taking on a more yellowish hue. 

I am thinking...
that I better get more sleep tonight!

I am thankful for...
my faith.

From the kitchen...
coffee cake, hot chocolate!

To live the liturgy...
Just finished Mother Angelica's new book of Bible Meditations, and will begin Archbishop Chaput's Render Undo Caesar, about politics and Catholicism. 

I am wearing...
black pants and a black and grey Ann Taylor sweater.

I am creating...
my scrapbook--I finally put in my pictures from April! 

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and focus on what needs to be done.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
General tidying up. 

I am going...
to parish council.  

I am reading...
 Truth and Tolerance (B XVI); The Kreutzer Sonata and Other Stories (Tolstoy), Render Unto Caesar (Arch. Chaput), the Ignatius Critical Edition of Pride and Prejudice

I am hoping...
that Tricia gets better!

I am hearing...
the clock ticking. 

Around the house...
Baking cornbread (tomorrow)

One of my favorite things...
football!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tuesday: Tiff comes over, Borders with Richelle
Wednesday: Choir rehearsal
Thursday: ballet class
Friday: Lunch with Dad, Dracula with Tiff

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Why won't blogger post my pictures?! Argh!!!

No comments: