Monday, October 13, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




(with some editions from Elizabeth)

For MONDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2008

Outside My Window...
It is brilliantly sunny, and the trees are now a rich golden color, with a few green leaves still hanging on. 

I am thinking...
that I love days off. 

I am thankful for...
my family. 

From the kitchen...
meat sauce!

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, Rosary, daily Bible reading.

I am wearing...
Gap body PJ pants and a white tank top (yes I just got up...oh...about 45 minutes ago!)

I am creating...
my novel--I will be adding to it today. 

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy Fall. 

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Mom is coming over to help me organize and throw things away (one of her favorite things) 

I am going...
to enjoy today and see what it brings. 

I am reading...
Truth and Tolerance (B XVI); The Kreutzer Sonata and Other Stories (Tolstoy), Rediscovering Catholicism (Matthew Kelly), Pride and Prejudice, Bee Season (Myra Goldberg)

I am hoping...
for a great week. 

I am hearing...
the clock ticking. 

Around the house...
Vacuuming. 

One of my favorite things...
fall!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tuesday: Dinner with Karen
Wednesday: Choir
Thursday: Ballet, bachelorette party for Andrea!
Friday: Andrea and Tom's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
Saturday: Andrea and Tom's Wedding!
Sunday: Choir, Beauty and the Beast Audition!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

This week is Mel's 19th birthday!! This was after her high school graduation in May

No comments: