Thursday, February 22, 2007

They change fast!!

Well I did have to get some of the fluid drained to send to the lab, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. The worst part was the novocain to numb the site and even that wasn't bad. It was...interesting-looking, kind of bloody. I have no idea how it got there, but at least it's giving us a reason for my pain! I can just say,"hey,look at the sample! I'm not making it up!" :-D

Getting ready to watch the finale of the 3-part series of Grey's...dude, if they kill off Meredith, I will be tempted to kill someone! (Just kidding, but I will be upset, like many other kids, I guess)Meredith can make it! We can't leave McDreamy all alone! And how is she supposed to solve all her parental issues if she's dead ?

All right that was totally off topic. :) Oh well.

No comments: