Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Last infusion! (for now...)

So today marked Day 3 of the Steroid infusion, which went pretty well. The last two days I have taken to napping, which is quite nice. :) Today I was running a little fever, about 99.1, but that's OK. We only worry about fevers if they're over 101. So that was OK. And, I gotta say, with it being like 20 degrees, I wasn't going to complain about part of my body being warm!

Actually got a real amount of sleep last night! I had to wake up at 6 to do my meropenum, but that wasn't bad, since I went back to bed until about 7:15, which was nice. It's nice to wake up when the sun is actually present. We changed the IV schedule to 6, 2, and 10, which isn't bad except for the 2 p.m. one which I'll have to do at work. Oh well. I'm sure I can find some place to do it...I hope!!

Not feeling too bad...a little tired and some headache action, but I think I'll be able to make it to choir tonight. And if I feel bad, then I'll just leave early. No problems with the CellCept so far (huzzah!). So overall, not feeling too bad. Still kind of short of breath, but I'm sure that after a few days more of drugs we should be able to kick that. I hope. I see Dr. A again on Monday at the lovely hour of 7:30, so at least I get a Children's break until next week. Yay!!!

No comments: