Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Some updates:
OK, I lied...we're still on 2x/day aerosols. Grr. But at least it gives me time for reading..I read the whole LOTR trilogy in two days while doing them!! (for more see the CPG blog). Seeing Dr. A tomorrow at 7:30 (oh the joy!) for blood, CXR and PFTs. If everything is well, I skip off to work! If not, we wil either do : 1) a two hour (grr) infusion of steriods in the infusion clinic or 2) a bronch! Oh the joy!! I am hoping everything is good! My home sats have been about 98, which is good, and the PiKo numbers ( a thing that measures FEV1s that I can do at home) have been OK, too. So I hope things go well tomorrow because I want to go back to work!!

My resolutions:
1) Spend more time on my writing
2) Actually work out 3-4 times a week like I'm supposed to. I will hopefully get started on that today. I want to improve my time for the LOOP 5K in July, so I better get cracking!
3) Stick to a budget...at leasty until the first Coach bag sale at Macy's....sigh.

No comments: