Sunday, October 04, 2009

Surgery update

So, two days later--
Not feeling too bad. Yesterday the vicodin and my system played "hey, we don't like each other!" and I vomited a few times, but I also slept a lot. Today I feel pretty good--eating more milkshakes (McFlurry for lunch, go me), and relatively awake, so that's good. I'm going to do some biblical studies reading and then watch hockey tapes with my dad. That's a good day.
Oh, and a plug--this is one of the best things I have ever bought.



It holds my laptop, books, insulin pens, med bottles, pens and pencils, journals, and everything else I could need to lug around. This may become my permanent work/travel carry-on bag. And I got it in the above pattern, which is Imperial Toile--a lot prettier in person.
(OK product plug done)
So I am feeling better, the Pens AND Jackets won, and the Steelers are on tonight. Go Steelers!

3 comments:

MrsKruse said...

I can't do Vicodin either.

Can you do codeine? My tummy can handle it fairly well.

Katey said...

I'm glad you are feeling better :)

Whenever I take anything with codeine, pain pills, etc., I always take a Zofran or Phinigren with it because I know my stomach won't get along!

I love the purse/bag (especially the colors)

Emily said...

I'm WISHING phenergan had been part of the package, because I do love it. It also has a way of making me comatose. :)
I think the problem was I took them on a weird schedule. I could take two at a time, but I spaced them out so I took one like every Three hours or something. I think I've got it straightened out now.