Monday, October 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--October 12, 2009




Outside My Window ...

A bit overcast. The leaves, however, are looking wonderful--red, black, ochre, gold, yellow, a bit of green, some fantastic auburn. It's so beautiful!

***
I am listening to...
Loreena McKennit, "The Book of Secrets" (I'm ADDICTED, I tell you. Addicted.)

***
To Live the Liturgy...
Rosary, Magnificat, Bible reading, classes
***
To Fit and Happy...

Gym today. I swear it will be happening. I have the day off, there's no reason it cannot happen.
***
I am thankful for...
my faith sharing group
***

I am pondering ...
What I can get done today.
***
From the kitchen ...

Irish Soda Bread (recipe up later), pizza for dinner with peppers, onions, and garlic from the North Market
I am wearing ...
A pink camisole, Pitt sweatpants (yeah, I just got up)
***
I am creating ...
The memoir; music (voice lesson practicing)

***
On my iPod...
Voice lesson music


***

I am thinking...
that I am looking forward to today.
***

Around the House
I mopped yesterday! Go me! Vacuuming today.

.***

I am reading ...

How the Irish Saved Civilization
***
I am hoping and praying ...
that my biopsy goes well this week. 

***

On Keeping Home ...

these candles look awesome. (keeping this link because they are awesome)
I was re-organizing a few things yesterday, trying to make the place look a bit tidier. More to do today, but I've been enjoying it so far. 
***
One of my favorite things ...
baking


***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Monday: OB/GYN appointment
W: Ballet
Thursday: Biopsy/voice
Friday: Swan Lake!

A picture thought I am sharing: 

The Jane shelf in my apartment--my scholarly books on Jane, and the Madame Alexander "Emma" doll. The novels are with the rest of my fiction. 
***
If you like reading my daybook, you can find many more over at Peggy's!


No comments: