Monday, May 04, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--May 4, 2009




The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, May 4, 2009

Outside my window...
Beautiful, sunny and breezy--in the high 60s, low 70s. 

I am thinking...
that I am so excited to be a graduate student!

I am thankful for...
being accepted into this wonderful program, and the chance to learn from some of the best theologians in the WORLD. 

From the kitchen...
Pasta Roni from Target *yeah, so not original

To live the liturgy...
Bible, rosary, Magnificat, St. Francis prayer book(now more than ever!) 

I am wearing...
A new dress from Title 9--sleeveless, color "Glass", a very pale blue green

I am creating...
files for the MA program

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy this new adventure!

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Vacuuming, dusting

I am going...
to Parish Council tonight--new members' first meeting!

I am reading...
David Copperfield

I am hoping...
for a grace-filled MA program!

I am hearing...
my iTunes disk

Around the house...
Balancing checkbook, cleaning

One of my favorite things...
studying! (really. I've missed it!)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
T: Annie at St. Pius (one of my former baby-sitting charges is playing Rooster's g/f, whose name I am forgetting) 
Thursday: Ballet class

A Picture Thought I am Sharing:
(yes, I've already shown this but I LOVE it) 

me and Justin 

No comments: