Monday, May 25, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--May 25, 2009

[simple+woman+tag.jpg]
For Monday, May 25,2009

Outside my window...
It's almost dark, but it was a very pretty day. HOT though, about 86. 

I am thinking...
That it was a great weekend. Do I have to go back to work? (answer: Yes)

I am thankful for...
My family, days off

From the kitchen...
I finished brioche today. 

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, Bible reading, rosary, St. Francis prayer book 

I am wearing...
>A raspberry colored tank top, and shorts

I am creating...
A new short story

I am going to breathe deeply ...
And relax--work will be fine!

Bringing beauty to my home ...
the house is clean!

I am going...
to take my pills, have a snack and go to bed. 

I am reading...
Sense and Sensibility, David Copperfield

I am hoping...
For a good, sane week. 

I am hearing...
The Star Trek soundtrack (n the car)

One of my favorite things...
Jane's books :) 

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Classes in general...
W: Volunteering at LOOP
Th: Post-tx CF clinic


No comments: