Monday, August 24, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook--August 24, 2009



Outside My Window ...

It feels like fall. All my windows are open and I am very happy about this.

***
I am listening to...
the traffic on I-70, outside my window.

***

To Live the Liturgy...

Liturgy of the hours (I'm getting on board w/ this), Bible Reading, spiritual reading daily, rosary.

***
To Fit and Happy...

More gym, ballet classes start next week so thank God for that.

***

I am thankful for...
beautiful days like today.
***

I am pondering ...

What to do this evening. Other than sacraments class.
***
From the kitchen ...
Cowboy spaghetti, with meat, onions, hot sauce....we'll see how this goes.

I am wearing ...

jeans, a Life is Good long-sleeved shirt (bright pink)

***
I am creating ...
My memoir, which is coming, slowly but surely.

***
On my iPod...
The gym playlist.

***
I am thinking...
This weather is fantastic.
***

Around the House

Taking out the trash, dusting a bit.

.***

I am reading ...

A&J (because it will never end), Medjugorje: The Mission


***
I am hoping and praying ...
For some church friends who are battling cancer.
***
On Keeping Home ...

these candles look awesome. (keeping this link because they are awesome)

***
One of my favorite things ...
spaghetti; good friends

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Gym

Lunch w/ a friend from high school tmr.

Mass

Steel Magnolias auditions this weekend, Pickerington Community Theater

***




No comments: