Friday, August 14, 2009

Seven Quick Takes Friday--Vol. X

I.
Going to see The Ugly Truth with Tiffany tonight, following dinner at Bob's (hope my sister is working!). A nice way to end a crazy week.

II.
Not really crazy, I've just been so tired. No idea why.

III.
Wrapping up the evening early tonight, since the Dash for Donation is at 7:45 tomorrow! I will be doing the 5K. You can still register tomorrow! So come on out!

IV.
Reading: Finishing Abigail and John. That's been sitting on the nightstand a wee bit too long.

V.
TV/DVD: Almost done with the second season of Pushing Daisies. Talk about a show that was cancelled too soon! Do yourself a favor and rent/buy the two seasons that are out on DVD. Warning: It will make you very hungry for pie.

VI.
Making one of Rachael Ray's pizzas tomorrow night. Not sure how many I will have for dinner, but the ingredients include ricotta and mozzarella cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and other yummy things. So it sounds good to me!

VII.
Also working on some new piano music. Been a long time since I've tickled the ivories.


No comments: