Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--August 16, 2009




Outside My Window ...

Very sunny, very warm, a bit of a breeze. A very pretty late summer day.

***
I am listening to...
The A/C humming

***

To Live the Liturgy...

August 20: Feast of St. Bernard

August 21: Feast of St. Pius X (patron saint of my parish)

And the usual Bible reading, rosary and Magnificat

***
To Fit and Happy...

Gym rules my life.

***
I am thankful for...
my family
***

I am pondering ...

How to be the best steward of my resources. And what to wear tomorrow.
***
From the kitchen ...
Citrus cream pasta
Cowboy spaghetti (with meat, bacon, and cheese...yummy!)
Leek-y chicken

I am wearing ...

Black Ann Taylor shirt dress (What I wore to Mass)

***
I am creating ...
The weekly schedule

***
On my iPod...
REM uploads from yesterday

***
I am thinking...
I hope my interview goes well tomorrow!
***

Around the House

After last week's massive cleaning, it's still in pretty good shape!

.***

I am reading ...

Abigail and John: Portrait of a Marriage; Rachael Ray cookbooks


***
I am hoping and praying ...
For a good interview; a friend of mine at church who has been diagnosed with cancer.
***
On Keeping Home ...

these candles look awesome. (keeping the link from last week because these are, indeed, awesome)


***
One of my favorite things ...
A quiet Sunday; Bones TV DVDs

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Lots of gym.

Interview tomorrow.

Dinner with Mom and Dad on W

BalletMet tickets for Swan Lake and Night Moves go on sale tomorrow! Yay!


***

Picture thought

Vermeer's Girl With A Pearl Earring; the book of the same name is the first pick in the NEW Facebook Book Club! Come join us, if you're a facebooker.

No comments: