Monday, January 07, 2008

A long meme :)

That I was tagged for by Adoro, since I have a cell phone AND an iPod. :)

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? No, but I keep my badge clipped to my keys, since it opens doors. :)
2. What kind of car do you drive? '01 black Honda Civic EX (AKA "Lilo")
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? Chili cheese burritos, baby.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? Ha! No!
5. What color is your iPod? blue. :)
6. What kind of dog do you have? stuffed ones.
7. What's for dinner tonight? ham and cheese sandwich on asiago peppercorn bread :)
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? hard cider at Fado. Yummy.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Lost it. :(
10. Last time you were sick? That's sort of an odd question for this blog, eh??? :)
11. How long is your hair? Below my shoulders.
12. Are you happy right now? Yup.
13. What did you say last? "argh!" (yelling at the TV)
14. Who came over last? My parents on Saturday
15. Do you drink beer? No
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Nope. Bryan and I told Mel that, though. We also told her that other cities were actually states in their own right.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? My CR bottle opener. :)
18. What did you get for graduation? College? A ruby ring from my parents and a Cap afghan from my siblings. High school--pearls, I think; my Miss Saigon album; lotsa cash; "O, The Places You'll Go!"; my first scrapbook kit.
19. Whats in your pocket? lip balm
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Who?
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? YES! I love them! I have a whole bunch! My favorite is my bear dressed as Dorothy, with Toto, ruby slippers, wig and all!
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? Chronicles of Narnia
23. What's something fun you did today? Read "Miss Spitfire."
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? Mr. Smith
25. Has your house ever been TP'd? Well, my parents' house. Not my apt. (I imagine that might be tricky)
26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Catfight. (My friend Branden does this all the time when he thinks us girls are being mean)
27. What are you listening to right now? The OSU game.
28. Drinking? Chocolate milk
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? photo developing.
30. When is your mom's birthday? June 22
31. When is your birthday? April 9
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? Like I"m going to tell you that! :)
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? Victoria's Secret--it's a PJ top. (Boys, don't get any ideas!)
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? my Yankee Candle car jar.
35. How many states in the US have you been to? Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Delaware, New Jersey, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, West Virginia, Virginia. --15 (not counting the home state, all)
36. What kind of milk do you drink? 1%
37. What are you going to do after this? Watch OSU, read magazines/Salt of the Earth and eat my tostitos. :)
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Richelle and Christine--OnPaper in the Short North on Saturday.
39. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries
40. What about your favorite dessert? Does it have sugar in it? I'll eat it.
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? Dress pants...storage bins...what is this "Need" coupled with "shopping" ? :-D
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Nope.
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? '96 Honda Accord (which he and I learned to drive on!)
44. Do you like pickles? Yuppers
45. How about olives? Black ones.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? I prefer mints or, even better, Altoids cinnamon mints dipped in dark chocolate.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Lemonade or Pomegranate
48. Do you have any tan lines? No. I avoid the sun like the plague (ha cliche alert). I don't need skin cancer on top of everything else, and I'm at a higher risk (thank you, immunosuppresants)
49. What hospital were you born in? Old St. Ann's


And I tag...anyone who likes football.

No comments: