Thursday, September 27, 2007

In the news...annonymously :)

I made the news again...I know this is old hat by now, but still fun.
Children's is now Nationwide (as in the insurance company, which is based in Columbus, and whom my dad works for) Children's Hospital. So the Sunday Dispatch had a special "re-dedication" insert, which included a hospital time line.
Under 2005? "Children's performs its first lung transplant."

Yeah, that'd be me. :-D
Since I was in house, I showed it to Dr. A (who seemed less than impressed, hah) and Wedny, my nurse, who was also my nurse right after my transplant. So she and I reveled in our coolness for a bit. :) She was very big on eating the last time I had her. I told her that this is obviously not a problem now. She laughed. (In a good way. She was really hard-core about food...much like mom.)

No comments: