Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Home again home again, jiggity-jig

And we're back...hopefully for longer than 36 hours.
But first!----HAPPY TWO YEAR, AMBER!!!! :) :) :) We are great! (Well, OK, you are great)

I got home around 3:30, I think...my priest (Msgr. Funk) came to visit, which was great, because he's really nice. My stomach is still a bit out of it, but that's OK, too, I'll just go slowly. We're doing IV drug every 8 hours (not too bad) and then once a day levoquin (also not too bad), and I have a script for oral percocet (again, pretty good). Since I didn't sleep at all last night, I'm catching up on it today, and will be at the parents' house probably until Friday, until I get the IV system down. Not that it's hard, but you never know if something's going to go amiss, and if it does, I'd rather be here. :)
Also read Nicholas Sparks' new novel The Choice, today, which was really good, although I had no idea where the book was going until I hit the second part. But I really liked it--great characters and setting, as always in his books.
So back to the homefront, and all that that entails...
Oh, and my transplant buddy K (little heart t/x) was riding her tricycle in the hall way today!

No comments: