Monday, March 15, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook--March 15, 2010


Outside my window:
Snow is essentially GONE. YAY! A little rain, a little gray, but that's spring in Ohio. I'm seeing little flowers pop up their stems!

I am wearing: 
jeans, socks, an ocean blue top

I am thankful for:
My Lay Dominican chapter

I am reading: 
Master and Margarita (hope to finish this week)

From the kitchen:
Pasta tonight. Not sure what kind. 
The Guinness Cake is sitting on my counter, waiting to be devoured.

I am thinking:
That it was a good weekend and promises to be a good week!

I am creating:
Learning the music from Love Never Dies. Because I am a nerd like that. And working on voice lessons stuff. 

On my iPod:
Love Never Dies (I'm OBSESSED, I tell you!)

Toward rhythm and beauty: 
A menu, regular prayer times--like Fr. Blau told us yesterday, "we just have to be faithful. It doesn't have to be beautiful every time." 

To Live the Liturgy: 
Daily Mass (as often as possible), Magnificat, my Lent books. 

I am hoping and praying:
for my grandfather; for Meg; for Liz's mom. 

Around the House:
The vaccuming, the dishes. That's about it. 

One of my favorite things:
Spring!

A few plans for the week:
T: St. Patrick's Day Mass (at St. Pat's, appropriately!), and tea and food afterwards.
Th: Voice
 
A picture thought I am sharing: 
 

No comments: