Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Gyming

 

My first "Real" day of this:
**35 minutes on the treadmill. Hill program level 4 (highest yet). Really felt good to do a proper workout, instead of the short ones I've been doing because people were waiting for machines. 
**Seated yoga poses (because, according to one of my PTs, I have the 'tightest hamstrings in the world.' since then, I've stretched them a LOT and have gained much flexibility. But they still get uber cranky when not given sufficient attention.)

And, I use the following tools: An Ultimate Workout Log, and the Self Challenge (link for the Challenge on the page). I've done parts of the Challenge before (usually the strength training stuff) and this year's looks pretty sweet. Plus you win cool prizes just by logging workouts and meals! That's some motivation.

No comments: