Sunday, July 05, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--July 6, 2009




For July 6, 2009:

Outside my window...
Blue sky with a few clouds, in the low eighties. A very nice day.

I am thinking...
That I had a good gym workout today!

I am thankful for...
My family and my body (that it does what I want it to do, anyway)

From the kitchen...
I made shortbread last night. Yum.

To live the liturgy:
Magnificat, rosary

I am wearing...
Green Life is Good Creamy tee with a daisy applique; jeans

I am creating...
Added more chapters to L&A yesterday; will continue today

I am going to breathe deeply ...
And enjoy summer!

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Cleaning

I am going...
To listen to another Sacraments lecture tonight

I am reading...
Master and Commander; Mansfield Park; Mrs. Dalloway

I am hoping...
For a good week before vacation!

I am hearing...
an iPod mix CD

One of my favorite things...
my movie collection

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Classes in general--gearing up for my Sacraments midterm
W: Gym class w/ Mel
Sat: 4 year anniversary! Dentist/SAI Swim 'n Swell/Dinner w/ family

A picture thought I am sharing:

A photography from Luciano Photography that is over my bedroom desk. Inspiration to get to Paris. :)

2 comments:

MrsKruse said...

a) If I was Catholic, I would totally do the Simple Woman's Daybook each week. It's totally rad!

b) What shortbread recipe did you use? I tried a few at Christmas and they all stunk.

Emily said...

a) do not need to be Catholic! Just take out the Catholic Q. If you go to the Simple Woman site you will see it is totally adaptable!

b) It's from a kids' cookbook! I'll send you the recipe.