Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Me in Threes

Three names I go by:
1. Em
2. Emmers
3. Emmy

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Old Navy
2. Swim Club concessions
3. Congressional Intern

Three Places I have lived:
1. Pickerington, OH
2. Reynoldsburg, OH
3. Bexley, OH

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. PEach iced tea
3. coffee

Three Favorite hobbies:
1. acting
2. reading
3. writing

Three Pet Peeves:
1. Smoking
2. whiners
3. bad drivers

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Bones
2. Pushing Daisies (until it died. Wah!)
3. Glee

Three places I have been:
1. Houston
2. OBX
3. Chicago

People that text me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Bub
3. Tiffany

Three of my favorite foods:
1. carbonara
2. pizza
3. burgers

Three friends I think will respond
1. Abby
2. um...I got nothin'.

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas
2. Fall/winter musical auditions
3. Christmas :)

(Note on the musical auditions: they are--Wizard of Oz with Columbus Children's Theater; Jekyll and Hyde (AGAIN!) with Emerald City Players, and THe Music Man with Pleasure Guild (directed by one of my J&H castmates)

No comments: