Monday, July 20, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--July 20, 2009





For July 20, 2009:

Outside my window...
Blue sky with a few clouds, in the high seventies. Gorgeous, windows-down weather.

I am thinking...
That I am going to be productive today. Yes.

I am thankful for...
A wonderful vacation.

From the kitchen...
Julia Child's garlic soup.

To live the liturgy:
Magnificat, rosary, Sacraments class

I am wearing...
Black Ann Taylor shirtdress; pearls

I am creating...
my memoir. It is going so well! I'm sort of freaked by how well it is going.

I am going to breathe deeply ...
And enjoy summer!

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Weekly Home Blessing Hour

I am going...
To listen to another Sacraments lecture tonight; write; read some of my new books

I am reading...
A Man On The Moon; Abigail and John: Portrait of a Marriage; Spindle's End

I am hoping...
For a good week before vacation!

I am hearing...
an iPod mix CD

One of my favorite things...
traveling to new places, especially beaches

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Classes in general--gearing up for my Sacraments midterm
T: Pushing Daisies Season 2! Yay!
Th: Dance class @ BalletMet downtown


A picture thought I am

sharing:


Tiff and I with the cake she made me for my four year anniversary party on Saturday. It was wonderful! (The cake and the party)

1 comment:

MrsKruse said...

Do we have the same, black Ann Taylor shirtdress? The piece of clothing that I wear so much that I'm afraid I will wear out :(