Monday, July 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--July 27, 2009




For July 27, 2009:
(Geez, where did the month go?!)

Outside my window...
Another very pretty summer day here. Warmer--in the 80s.

I am thinking...
That I"m glad I went and got errands done even though I just wanted to come home.

I am thankful for...
Life.

From the kitchen...
an egg recipe from Julia later this week....nothing big tonight.

To live the liturgy:
Rosary, bible reading

I am wearing...
Gap jeans, Banana Republic t-shirt.

I am creating...
my memoir. It is going so well! I'm sort of freaked by how well it is going.

I am going to breathe deeply ...
And enjoy new things.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Weekly Home Blessing Hour

I am going...
To listen to another Sacraments lecture tonight; write; read some of my new books

I am reading...
Abigail and John; Emma

I am hoping...
for another date (?)

I am hearing...
an iPod mix CD

One of my favorite things...
learning about new things.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Classes in general--gearing up for my Sacraments midterm
Gym in general
Sat.: All Day parish council retreat.


A picture thought I am Sharing:



The rainbow we saw in Tiff's back yard that night of my t/x party. :)

No comments: