Monday, June 08, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--June 8, 2009



For Monday, June 8 ,2009

Outside my window...
A very pretty late Spring day. All the trees in my yard are in full bloom--isn't it amazing how they all seem to do that at once? 

I am thinking...
I'm looking forward to reading my new books, and tonight's parish council meeting (cookout!) 

I am thankful for...
God making me me (is that corny?)

From the kitchen...
Bountiful Beer Bread and Onion Onion! dip for Parish Council meeting. 

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, Bible reading, rosary (with this book)

I am wearing...
Gap jeans and a pale blue V-neck t-shirt. (It's almost 90 here, but will cool down once the rain goes through)

I am creating...
Short story--working on it, slowly. But making progress. And updating my scrapbooks after a long hiatus!

I am going to breathe deeply ...
And enjoy good fellowship

Bringing beauty to my home ...
yeah, need to work on this. FlyLady methods today!

I am going...
to say my rosary and peruse my new books. 

I am reading...
Pride and Prejudice, The Rosary: Keeping Company with Jesus and Mary, and Keeping House: The Litany of Everyday Life

I am hoping...
For a good, sane week. 

I am hearing...
a mix CD I bought off iTunes

One of my favorite things...
summer!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Classes in general...
F: Clippers baseball game!




No comments: