Monday, November 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--November 30, 2009







Outside My Window ...
Very light blue sky with some dark grey clouds. The clouds look threatening. 
***
I am listening to...
Messiah—Christmas section.
***
To Live the Liturgy...
Mass as often as I can; Magnificat; Rosary; Magnificat Advent Companion; Advent and Christmas with John Paul II.
***
To Fit and Happy...
Gym! I went three times last week, going to match it this week.
***
I am thankful for…
The Advent season
***
I am pondering ...
New scenes for the novel
***
From the kitchen ...
A new chicken dish from Everyday Italian; Chicken Piccata later this week.
***
I am wearing ...
Heather gray skirt; blue/grey boatneck sweater from Banana Republic; brown knee-high boots (also BR), pearl studs
***
I am creating ...
The novel. I am really happy with how it’s going.
***
On my iPod...
Christmas albums.
***
I am thinking...
***
Around the House
The kitchen table is almost clear! And the tree is up!
.***
I am reading ...
Catherine of Sienna and The King's Good Servant, But God's First. Also dipping into The Time Traveler’s Wife from time to time. And reading various cookbooks.
***
I am hoping and praying ...
For everyone who’s sick/in the hospital/getting chemo, etc.
***
On Keeping Home ...
Presents all wrapped and under tree!
***
One of my favorite things ...
My Christmas ornaments
***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
W: Voice lesson
Th: Christmas Festival at Capital (my alma mater) with Melanie
Saturday: Baby shower for my friend Leah, whose baby is due in January.


For more daybooks, go visit Peggy!

No comments: