Sunday, November 08, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--November 9, 2009




Outside My Window ...

It's dark now, but it was a beautiful late fall day--highs in the 60s, and a pale blue sky. Fantastic.

***
I am listening to...
Handel's "Messiah" (Christmas section)

***
To Live the Liturgy...
Magnificat, Rosary, and Signs of Life, Scott Hahn's new book.

***
To Fit and Happy...

Gym and ballet this week. I get Wednesday off, so there is no reason gym and/or ballet should not happen.

***
I am thankful for...
short weeks!
***

I am pondering ...
tomorrow's Target list.

***
From the kitchen ...

Not sure. Lots of pasta/soup this week, I think. Maybe some meat sauce making on W.

I am wearing ...
Pitt sweatpants, a J.Jill camisole (heading to bed soon)

***
I am creating ...
music

***
On my iPod...
more "Messiah" and voice lesson music.

***

I am thinking...
that I can't wait for Wednesday

***
Around the House
Cleaning which =getting stuff off the floor!

.***

I am reading ...
See above; also The Looking Glass, and Catherine of Sienna. Also read: A Daughter's Love: Thomas More and His Dearest Meg yesterday. Soooo good.  (Of course this ALSO led to watching A Man for All Seasons, which is NEVER a bad thing.)

***
I am hoping and praying ...
for my grandpa.
***

On Keeping Home ...

Getting ready for the holidays--card writing, cleaning, etc., etc.


***
One of my favorite things ...
singing with talented people


***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
T: Pampered Chef Party!
W: Voice at 2:00, gym/ballet, DAY OFF!
Th: CF clinic @ 3:30
Sat: Music Man auditions!
Sunday: Messiah rehearsal; Faith Sharing group


A picture thought I am sharing:

Corner of State and Third Street, Downtown Columbus, Fall (it was taken this year, ignore the '07 thing)

No comments: