Monday, November 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--November 16, 2009







Outside My Window ...


It's sunny and a bit chilly--mid 50s. 


***

I am listening to...

The "Oliver!" 1994 London cast soundtrack


***

To Live the Liturgy...
Signs of Life, Scott Hahn's new book; Mass as often as I can; Magnificat; Rosary


***

To Fit and Happy...

Gym and ballet this week.


***

I am thankful for...

Time with my friends

***


I am pondering ...

My to do list, which is pretty long.


***

From the kitchen ...

Pasta in various incarnations.


I am wearing ...

Gray pants; mint colored camisole; green v-neck cardigan.


***

I am creating ...

My holiday calendar


***

On my iPod...

more "Messiah" and voice lesson music.

***


I am thinking...

That I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. Where did the year go?


***

Around the House

The apt. is amazingly pretty clean. Getting stuff off the kitchen table, organizing my books, which are sort of out of control.

.***


I am reading ...

Catherine of Sienna and The King's Good Servant, But God's First.


***

I am hoping and praying ...

for my grandpa.

***

On Keeping Home ...

Holiday prep continues--only a few more gifts to buy!



***

One of my favorite things ...

singing with talented people



***

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

W: ballet 
Th: Voice lessons 
Sunday: Messiah rehearsal


A picture thought I am sharing:

One of the trees near my apartment in October.


No comments: