Monday, December 29, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook--December 29, 2008

For MONDAY, December 29, 2008 (last Monday of the year!) 

Outside my window...
with no clouds. It's a very sunny winter day, with no clouds. 

I am thinking...
that House is a great TV show

I am thankful for...
spending time with my family

From the kitchen...
Trader Joe's brownies (made with the mix...yeah, probably cheating) 

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, daily Bible reading, rosary

I am wearing...
jeans and a raspberry colored tank top. 

I am creating...
order.

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy a day off. 

Bringing beauty to my home ...
cleaning up the Christmas carnage!

I am going...
to hope for good things!

I am reading...
(The Christmas Edition) Wide Sargasso Sea; The President's Daughter; Helena; The Cambridge Companion to Vermeer; the Anontated Wizard of Oz; Feast (Nigella Lawson); Autumn in the White House; The Illiad; The Sweet Far Thing. 

I am hoping...
for audition news!

I am hearing...
Loreena McKennit, Live in Paris and Toronto

Around the house...
vacuuming, cleaning, etc. 

One of my favorite things...
my new Boden dress that I got for Christmas!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tuesday: back to work....
Thursday: Happy 2009!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ooooh! I want to see a pic of the Boden dress!!