Monday, December 01, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook--December 1

For MONDAY, December 1, 2008

Outside my window...
It has just started snowing from a whitish-gray sky. Very windy, but a few dark, dry leaves are clinging to the trees. 

I am thinking...
about a job offer (I hope)

I am thankful for...
friends with good information!

From the kitchen...
Onion Onion Dip and Bountiful Beer Bread for the Parish Council potluck. 

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, daily Bible reading, Advent devotionals. 

I am wearing...
a purple top; khaki colored pants; a Tiffany heart shaped pendant

I am creating...
Christmas cards and gifts!

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy Parish Council tonight.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
My tree is up!

I am going...
to hope for good things!

I am reading...
Truth and Tolerance (B XVI)---ALMOST DONE!, Bleak House (Dickens, which is really good, even if it is like 900 pages long!), First Comes Love by Scott Hahn.

I am hoping...
for acceptance to Grad school and a new job!

I am hearing...
Christmas carols in the car. 

Around the house...
dusting and tidying up the bathroom. 

One of my favorite things...
Christmas time!!!! Christmas movies! Christmas cards!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Wednesday: Choir rehearsal
Thursday: Lunch with dad, ballet



No comments: