Monday, November 10, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




 


(with some editions from Elizabeth)

For MONDAY, November 10, 2008 (yes, I'm late this week!)

Outside my window...
The sky is a very pale blue, and all the leaves are gone. It's in the mid-40s. 

I am thinking...
about Christmas gift ideas.

I am thankful for...
those who defend our nation.

From the kitchen...
Brioche, since I get tomorrow off!

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, daily Bible reading.

I am wearing...
a bright blue cashmere sweater; black pants; black socks; diamond studs. 

I am creating...
new L&A chapters.

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy the extra day off.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Organizing my new bookshelf!

I am going...
to be productive. 

I am reading...
Truth and Tolerance (B XVI); The Kreutzer Sonata and Other Stories (Tolstoy), Bleak House (Dickens, which is really good, even if it is like 700 pages long!) (Yeah, OK list hasn't changed in awhile, but these are long!)

I am hoping...
for a good week.

I am hearing...
the Parade soundtrack (in my car)

Around the house...
dusting and tidying up the bathroom. 

One of my favorite things...
crisp fall days

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tuesday: Dinner w/ Anne and Lindsay!
Wednesday: choir
Thursday: ballet
Friday: Quantum of Solace!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Andrea and tom's wedding. From L-R: Molly (Tom's sister); Tiffany; me; Allison Snyder; Andrea; Ashley (Andrea's other sister, who is married); Lindsay Seders, and Lindsey, Andrea's cousin. 

No comments: