Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blah and stuff

OK so this week has been really super duper blah.
I'm not sure quite what's wrong with me, but first there was no appetite. Then there was no appetite and nausea. Then today there was no appetite "let's sleep ALL DAY", which I did, from about 6:30 to 3:30.
Yeah, that's weird.
I don't know if it's the weather or my body just being odd, but this has not been fun. Tonight my parents came over and brought Chinese, which helped, so I now feel human.
Maybe it's the weather.
But anyway, if I have been ignoring you, it's not because I don't love y'all--it's just my body hates me. I think, though, it's done doing that.

2 comments:

nutmeg said...

Oh no... hope you feel better soon!! Don't you have a very important event to attend tomorrow?
You must get better. Pronto!

:)

Emily said...

Thanks Nutmeg.:)
I feel a lot better now and am Off to Report on Twilight tomorrow (post will be 'round 7-8 since I'm seeing the 5 pm show).