Monday, September 22, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook--September 22

(with some editions from Elizabeth)

FOR MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2008
Outside My Window...
The sky is a lovely blue and the leaves are just starting to change color, right in time for the first day of Autumn, my favorite season!

I am thinking...
that after a busy week and weekend it will be nice to have an evening at home so I can get back on track. 

I am thankful for...
My new Amazon books (Macbeth and Tolstoy stories) and my electricity!

From the kitchen...
Chocolate chip cookies!

To live the liturgy...
Reading my Bible, and finding my Magnificat!

I am wearing...
jeans, a royal blue t-shirt, black socks, small gold hoop earrings

I am creating...
I started a new novel today! 

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and do my yoga. :) 

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Fall pillows, and my Angel of Autumn (see below) 

I am going...
Nowhere, for the present time. :) 

I am reading...
The Common Reader (Virginia Woolf); Truth and Tolerance (B XVI); The Kreutzer Sonata and Other Stories (Tolstoy), Macbeth (Shakespeare)

I am hoping...
that this week will be more calm than the last. 

I am hearing...
blissful silence. 

Around the house...
The kitchen table needs unearthed, as well as some vacuuming. 

One of my favorite things...
My bedsheets--dark purple and so soft!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Wednesday: Choir rehearsal
Thursday: A blood draw to check new med levels, ballet class
Friday-Sunday: Rochester for Justin's wedding!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)
My "Angel of Autumn" figure from Willow Tree angels; time to bring her out!




No comments: