Monday, September 08, 2008

At home Daybook--September 8

(Totally stole this from Elizabeth)


***
Outside My Window ...is a beautiful day. The trees are still green but the air is cooler and the breeze is crisp, promising fall very soon.

***
Towards a daily rhythm ... learning to do what is important first and well, to have time for the fun things later.
***
I am thankful for ...my faith sharing group; the onset of fall; my friends; the work I did today.
***
From the kitchen ...
Greek Tuna pasta salad for dinner.

***
To live the liturgy...
Saying my rosary BEFORE bed, in honor of Mary's birthday. This way I won't fall asleep whilst I'm saying it (as I am prone to do).

***
I am wearing ... a blue jersey dress and a turquoise cardigan that hits at my waist. All blue for Mary. :)
***
I am creating ...my schedule for the week.
***
I am going to breathe deeply ...it's getting cooler this week, so fun fall clothes and activities.
***
Bringing beauty to my home ...cleaning and setting up the apartment for the onset of fall and winter. trying to obtain real order and not just organized chaos.
***
I am reading ... Truth and Tolerance, by BXVI; Night and Day, by Virginia Woolf, and The Golden Bowl, by Henry James
***
I am hoping ... that tonight's Parish Council meeting goes quickly and well (not necessarily in that order)
***
Around the house ... the kitchen table is still a disaster.

One of my favorite things ... talking politics with my faith sharing group. :)
***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Parish Council tonight; Choir on W; Bryan's 23rd birthday (yikes!) and dinner at Scali's on Thursday; Tastefully Simple party on Friday.
***
Here is a picture thought I am sharing~

No comments: