Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Another meme...because I like them!

From Nutmeg:


“For this meme, each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.”

**I must read something before I go to bed at night. Even if it's only for a few minutes, I cannot go to bed without reading.

**I make really, really good pasta, taught to me by my father and he learned from his mother/grandmother before him. So, therefore, I am making you REAL Italian pasta and not this quasi-pasta stuff so many places give you!

**I love to scrapbook and take pictures.

**I cannot draw.

**I always got "refrains from unnecessary talking" checked on my grade school report cards. It didn't do much to stop the habit, apparently.

**I bite my nails. Always have. Always will. Can't stop.

**My first theatrical role was as Snow White in my preschool's Parents' Day production. I got nervous and hid behind the kitchen set. :)

**My middle name is spelled with only one "l". People mess that up a lot. But not as often as they mispronounce/misspell my last name. That's annoying because it's not that hard!

Um, I don't know eight people to tag. So hmmm. Anyone who feels like it. :) But come back here and let me know you did it.

No comments: