Monday, April 12, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook--April 12, 2010

 
 
Outside my window:
Bright and sunny--low 70s. Perfect. My office went out to lunch in honor of my birthday and we ate outside! I could get used to all this al fresco dining.

I am wearing: 
gray scoop neck top, a gray heather skirt, and I have kicked off my red flats. :) Oh, and my Tiffany key necklace.

I am thankful for:
my friends

I am reading:

From the kitchen:
Quesadillas (tonight), spaghetti (tomorrow), burgers (W). Not sure about the remainder of the week. 

I am thinking:
That it is so beautiful outside!!

I am creating:
A clean apartment.

On my iPod:

Toward rhythm and beauty: 
Cleaning the tub and bathroom mirror; sweeping/mopping kitchen floor. 

To Live the Liturgy: 
He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!!!

I am hoping and praying:
for my grandfather. (still)

Around the House:
See above. :)

One of my favorite things:
Spring!!!!!!

A few plans for the week:
Th: Voice
Sat.: Birthday dinner w/ my friends!

A picture I'm sharing:

The communications office at lunch today.

No comments: