Monday, March 09, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--March 9, 2009



The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, February 23, 2009

Outside my window...
It's a beautiful sunshiny day! Clear skies.

I am thinking...
there's a lot to do.

I am thankful for...
A Parade night off.

From the kitchen...
taco soup for dinner, as part of the Eating Down The Pantry Challenge.

To live the liturgy...
Bible, rosary, Magnificat, and Lent and Easter with JPII

I am wearing...
A cream-colored camisole, a v-neck cardigan (blue) and a print skirt.

I am creating...
neatness.

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy the wonderful weather.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
flowers are everywhere!

I am going...
to be happy.

I am reading...
The Iliad; Team of Rivals; The Pillow Book (early Japanese lit)

I am hoping...
for great crowds at Parade this week

I am hearing...
one of my mix CDs

Around the house...
Weekly Home blessing hour

One of my favorite things...
performing a fantastic show

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Thursday: Show! 7:30
Friday: Alice in Wonderland
Saturday: Show!
Sunday: The last show! Tear!!!

A Picture Thought I am Sharing:
(In case you didn't see it below...)


From Act I-- "The Trial: The Factory Girls" from left: Me, Abby (Iola) and Vera (Monteen).

No comments: