Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--March 16, 2009



The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, March 16, 2009

Outside my window...
It's dark now, but it was a lovely spring day today.

I am thinking...
that there's some tidying up to do!

I am thankful for...
Parade.

From the kitchen...
I'm going through Nigella Lawson's cookbooks to find ideas. A Victoria Sponge Cake is definitely on there.

To live the liturgy...
Bible, rosary, Magnificat, and Lent and Easter with JPII

I am wearing...
A raspberry-colored camisole (for bed)

I am creating...
updating my journal, which has been neglected!

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy the wonderful weather.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
flowers are everywhere! (still!)

I am going...
to be thankful for the great experiences I have had.

I am reading...
The Iliad; Team of Rivals; The Pillow Book (early Japanese lit); The Two Towers

I am hoping...
for another show soon!

I am hearing...
"How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days" soundtrack

Around the house...
Weekly Home blessing hour

One of my favorite things...
my Tiffany-blue pencils that are here on my desk.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tomorrow: Port access (argh!)
Wednesday: Stations of the Cross at church, lunch w/ Dad
Friday: Nordstrom make up class
Saturday: My friend Anna's senior piano recital; GAME NIGHT!!

A Picture Thought I am Sharing:

Spring is coming! Spring is coming!

No comments: