Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook--March 23, 2009



The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, March 123, 2009

Outside my window...
It's dark now, but it was a lovely spring day today. The flowers are blooming!

I am thinking...
that the apartment looks pretty good!

I am thankful for...
my family; a good transplant clinic today!

From the kitchen...
reading Betty Crocker's red cookbook. Made Sprinkles Red Velvet and Vanilla cupcakes over the weekend.

To live the liturgy...
Bible, rosary, Magnificat, and Lent and Easter with JPII

I am wearing...
A raspberry-colored camisole (for bed)

I am creating...
a photo website: http://japhotos.shutterfly.com

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy the spring.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
It's CLEAN! (well, except for the bedroom)

I am going...
to enjoy the rest of Lent, and prepare for Easter.

I am reading...
Just finished Team of Rivals; onto Redicovering Catholicism, and a bit of the Pillow Book.

I am hoping...
for a good week


I am hearing...
"How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days" soundtrack

Around the house...
Washing the wine glasses from the party on Sat.

One of my favorite things...
my Parade photos.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Thursday: Lunch w/ Dad
Friday: Dinner with Tiff

A Picture Thought I am Sharing:



The boys give their Parade review after opening night. L-R: Gary, Bill, Branden and Tom.

No comments: