Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yeah, it's early/late

So if you can't tell, I can't sleep. Part of it is that my chest is really super bugging me. The other part is I hate the whole dr. office rigamarole. You think I would be used to it by now, but the thing with post-tx life is that I'm never quite sure where a doctor's appointment will take me. I just really don't want the staff to look at me like I'm nuts when I come in. Lately when I've had symptoms I go in, KNOW something is wrong with me, and then we get numbers, etc. and people look at me like I"m crazy.
What's the line between your gut feeling and hard data? What if the data says one thing, but in your heart you KNOW another? I know something is going on that is not kosher. And yet, I'm paranoid that I'll go in tomorrow and everything will "read" fine.
So am I nuts? Or what?

No comments: