Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Bon anniversaire pour moi!

OK, so the birthday isn't until tomorrow, but my book haul is AMAZING, so I thought I'd share!

Cindy & Co. gave me a Half Price books gift card, so I went and bought:
--The Pilgrim's Progress
--Robinson Crusoe
--Carmen and other stories
--Ben-Hur
--Ethan Frome
--Night and Day
--Jacob's Room
--Encore Provence


Mom and Dad bought me the following at Catholica on Saturday:
--B XVI, Way of the Cross,
--Ordinary Work, Extraordinary Grace, Scott Hahn
--Christ Our Joy: The theological vision of Pope Benedict SVI
--The Way of Perfection, St. Teresa of Avila



And then, tonight, I used my B&N giftcard to get:
--Shakespeare, by Peter Akroyd (I've been wanting to read this for years)
--The companion book to The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian


Whew....lots of reading!

2 comments:

MrsKruse said...

Lew Wallace is from my hometown. You can visit his study.

It's very musty.

MrsKruse said...

Oh, and do you have the other two Peter Mayle books in that series? They are musts.