Monday, May 14, 2007

Two in a row!

Yes, another good clinic!
PFTs good, NiOx was broken, so can't tell you what that was about. All the labs are good. So we are set for surgery next week. Oh the joy!
Everyone keeps asking me if I'm 1) nervous and/or 2) excited aboutt he surgery. The honest answer? I just want it done. I want to be able to decipher sound. That would be really, really great. Even though it will never be as good as natural hearing, it's GOT to be better than what it is now, with everyone sounding like Charlie Brown's teacher and me being unable to really use the phone. I will say that I like the fact that no one calls me at home. It's nice for it to be so quiet. :) But I also miss the communication aspect of it. And I'd like to be able to hear everything in session at work, too. And the benefits for my music will go without saying. :)
AND I exercised today! Go me!

No comments: