Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring! Spring! Spring!




Wow it's like 60 degrees here, and if anything can lift a girl's mood, that is it. :)
I went back to work for the first time (again...) on Friday. Since we're going to be busy busy this week I thought it would be a good idea to hit the desk on Friday, when we're slow, and clear as much chaos as possible, including the 100+ emails in my inbox. So now I feel ready to go for this week.

Appointment with Dr. A tomorrow at 7:30, as usual. I'll let you know how it goes but I certainly hope things go well. I am not getting up at 5:00 for nothing I hope.

Funny story: last night my friends and I went out to celebrate Branden and Andrea's birthdays (they're a day apart). Tiff came over around 4:30 and we were going to leave around 6:30. I had started the vanco IV early so that it would be done by the time we left, but it wasn't. It finished sometime on Main St. So I had the saline and heparin flushes with me and as Tiff was navigating the roads, I was disconnecting the ball and flushing the port. I had forgotten to bring a bag for the stuff, though, so I just left it on the seat.

Tiff locks the car and looks at me. "You know, if anyone looks in my car, they're going to think..."

I laughed. "Yeah, I should've brought a bag."

Such is life, eh?

No comments: