Monday, September 14, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--September 14, 2009


Outside My Window ...

Another great early fall day here. The leaves are starting to turn gold on more trees. I love fall!

***
I am listening to...
L'Angelus "Sacred Hymns" (yes, still. It's that good!)

***

To Live the Liturgy...

Today: Exaultation of the Holy Cross

Tomorrow: Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows (so hopefully Mass)

in between--rosary, Magnificat

***
To Fit and Happy...

Gym with my brother tonight; dance on Wednesday--that's what is set in stone right now.

***

I am thankful for...
My family; football season
***

I am pondering ...

What to order tonight at dinner w/ my brother
***
From the kitchen ...
Made a pizza over the weekend, and cake for the two birthdays I celebrated. Yummy.

I am wearing ...

gray slacks, a Boden top, my pearl necklace.

***
I am creating ...
typed at least 10 more pages in the memoir yesterday. Yay!

***
On my iPod...
I have to reinstall iTunes, so right now...nothing.

***
I am thinking...
I'm excited to see my brother tonight.
***

Around the House

Vacuuming (again, always)

.***

I am reading ...

Finished We Two (about Victoria and Albert) over the weekend, and picked up Home. Also read The Gargoyle, and it is amazing; do yourself a favor and pick it up!

***
I am hoping and praying ...
For friends I know with cancer and who are receiving treatments this week.
***
On Keeping Home ...

these candles look awesome. (keeping this link because they are awesome)

And MORE candles: these are what I'm burning right now.

*yeah, I really like candles*

New stuff: Just general cleaning, getting ready for fall and colder weather.

***
One of my favorite things ...
The Gargoyle (see above); football; hockey training camps!

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Tonight: Dinner and gym with my brother

Tuesday: Biblical Studies Lecture

Wednesday: Ballet class

Thursday: Voice lesson

Sat.: A friend's baby shower

Sunday: football!

***

If you like reading my daybook, you can find many more over at Peggy's!

No comments: