Monday, April 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook--April 13,2009



The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, April 13, 2009

Outside my window...
Raining and a bit chilly!

I am thinking...
that dinner was good.

I am thankful for...
my faith.

From the kitchen...
TJ's steak tips with Stonewall kitchen steak sauce.

To live the liturgy...
Bible, rosary, Magnificat,

I am wearing...
jeans, blue Boden sweater with green edging around the collar.

I am creating...
writing daily in my journal

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy spring.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
The usual--vacuuming, cleaning off the kitchen table, putting more water in my rose vase.

I am going...
to watch movies and read , since it's raining here.

I am reading...
God's Fool (about St. Francis of Assisi); Habits of Being (Flannery O'Connor's letters); The Loved One and Scoop by Evelyn Waugh.

I am hoping...
for a grace-filled Easter season.


I am hearing...
one of my iPod mix CDs

Around the house...
Balancing checkbook, organizing Parish Council minutes.

One of my favorite things...
writing, the sweater I'm wearing.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Thursday: Ballet class
Friday: Lunch w/ dad
Saturday: Birthday dinner w/ friends at Scali's

A Picture Thought I am Sharing:


My new hair cut. :) With Bryan at Buca Di Beppo after Easter Mass yesterday.

No comments: