Monday, January 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--January 26, 2009


The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, January 26, 2009

Outside my window...
MORE SNOW. It was almost gone over the weekend, and I want it to be gone for good. 

I am thinking...
that rehearsal will be OK. 

I am thankful for...
my talents

From the kitchen...
no idea. Need to investigate. 

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, daily Bible reading, rosary

I am wearing...
the Ann Taylor twin set from last week's picture; a patterned J. Jill skirt; brown tights, my Tiffany heart pendant. 

I am creating...
a positive mindset

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and RELAX!

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Weekly Home Blessing Hour

I am going...
to focus on my music. 

I am reading...
The Iliad; Bleak House (yup, it's back)

I am hoping...
for a good rehearsal today and tomorrow

I am hearing...
Sarah McLaughlin, "Mirrorball"

Around the house...
vacuuming, cleaning, etc.

One of my favorite things...
Theater

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Tuesday: Run Act I for the designers



No comments: