Monday, January 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook--January 12, 2009


The Simple Woman's Daybook--January 12, 2009
For MONDAY, January 12, 2009

Outside my window...
it is totally cloudy and there is snow light snow on the ground. It's supposed to get down to -20 this week with the wind. -20. 

I am thinking...
that I can't wait to read my New Duck Cottage Book Club Book!

I am thankful for...
my Parade co-horts

From the kitchen...
I have to figure this out--menu planning later!

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, daily Bible reading, rosary

I am wearing...
gray socks, gray pants, and a multi-colored striped Boden button-down

I am creating...
Essie!

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy a night off from rehearsal. 

Bringing beauty to my home ...

I am going...
to read and practice, and do some writing. 

I am reading...
The Iliad; Great Expectations; The Commoner

I am hoping...
for a good week

I am hearing...
Renee Fleming, Sacred Songs  (her recording of "Amazing Grace" will give you goose bumps. Guarantee.)

Around the house...
vacuuming, cleaning, etc. 

One of my favorite things...
my Duck's Cottage book, and my Parade vocal score

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Wednesday: Factory Girl rehearsal @ JCC
Sunday: Parade rehearsal!



No comments: