Monday, January 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--January 19, 2009




The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, January 19, 2009

Outside my window...
It's clear and sunny. Snow on the ground and some icicles dangling from my eaves. 

I am thinking...
that there's a lot to do today, but that's OK.

I am thankful for...
days off and Steelers victory!

From the kitchen...
Brioche Day two--rising and baking

To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, daily Bible reading, rosary

I am wearing...
gray yoga pants and a cranberry camisole (my jammies, in other words)

I am creating...
bread, a clean apartment, a theatrical character 

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and enjoy my day off. 

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Weekly Home Blessing Hour

I am going...
to read and practice, and do some writing. 

I am reading...
The Iliad; Bleak House (yup, it's back)

I am hoping...
for a productive week in rehearsal

I am hearing...
The Elton John/ Tim Rice "Aida" soundtrack

Around the house...
vacuuming, cleaning, etc. 

One of my favorite things...
The Steelers :) 

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Monday: Rehearsal
Tuesday: back to work, rehearsal
Wednesday: Rehearsal
Thursday: Rehearsal
Sunday: lots of birthdays! Matt, Alex and Sarah

A picture thought I am sharing: 


L-R: My aunts Patty and Mary with me at our reunion. Yes, Aunt Parry and I are wearing the same cardigan. :) 

No comments: