Saturday, February 16, 2008

Total Book Binge

I am insane for books. As we know. But this weekend has been truly insane.
So far I have read (in total):

--A Year In Provence
--Toujours Provence
--Little House on the Prairie (again)

I am starting right now:

--The Mysteries of Udolpho (the heroine is named Emily! Yay!), of Northanger Abbey fame. (yes, more Jane!)

I am currently reading:
--Searching for Jane Austen (probably more of this tomorrow)
--Confessions
--Orthodoxy
--The Interior Castle

To begin:
--Jane Austen's letters (is it HUGE, and Cassandra even burned some of them. It's amazing.)
--Little Men
--Was Heathcliff a Murderer? And other questions in 19th Century fiction. I got this and Udolpho today via Amazon, and I flipped through this book to see it has essays on Emma, Mansfield Park, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Portrait of a Lady, and other novels. This looks AWESOME and like a quick read, so I will probably start it tomorrow.

I also went shopping and bought some new work clothes, AND made scones and blondies, with some cleaning and music on the side.
I am very proud of my productivity. :)

No comments: